BluSeal: Your Next-Generation Splice Sealing Solution
BluSeal by Eurotech provides superior protection against water ingression and contaminants in splices and terminals and is a superior solution. Drip and dip applied, BluSeal penetrates between each wire strand and insulating jacket, and cures to a durable and flexible barrier. BluSeal’s unique low-viscosity automotive-grade formulation has robust moisture and chemical resistance over a wide range of temperatures.
BluSeal provides a permanent and effective seal, preventing corrosion failures over the life of the vehicle even on high wire count junctions.
Key Advantages to BluSeal:
- A very low-viscosity liquid sealer that cures quickly to form a durable and semi-flexible barrier.
- Comprised of a unique automotive-grade formulation.
- Excellent bend characteristics over a wide range of temperatures.
- Extremely resistant to moisture and chemical exposure.
- Provide a permanent and effective sealed splice over the life of the wire harness.
- Seals by penetrating between each wire strand and deep under the wire insulating jacket.
- Works at the wire-strand level and can provide sealing on most splice.
- Becomes a semi-flexible acrylic polymer (plastic).
See Our New BluSeal Dip Machine
Automation for high-volume splice sealing applications CLICK HERE